The apartment is located in the small house and consists of 2 rooms connected by a vault. In the past, the small house was the outbuilding of the Djudjevi family. The family had a horse – Kaiser, who lived right under the apartment. The horse has served faithfully to the family, and although he has been “nationalized”(taken away from the communists) he ran away and returned home alone. Kaiser died in the Djudjeva house.
The apartment has two spacious and bright rooms, perfect for a family holiday or for accommodating close friends.
- Two rooms connected by a door
- 2 LCD TVs with cable TV
- Bathroom with shower cabin
- High quality mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Exit on the veranda
- Tour guide in the town of Panagyurishte
- Photo shoot in folk costumes
- Embroidery workshop
- Cooking workshops
- Bicycle rental
- Wine tasting in the town