Dear guests of the Hotel Djudjeva kyshta,
The following rules are created in order to ensure to all of you pleasant and peaceful conditions of your stay at the hotel. The rules have no intent of putting any limitation in using the hotel and our services, or creating any inconvenience during your stay.
We rely on your understanding. Thank you in advance.
INTERNAL ORDER RULES OF HOTEL DJUDJEVA KYSHTA PANAGUYRISHTE
The present internal order rules give details about the safe use of the hotel, restaurant, hotel grounds and ensure pleasant stay of the guests.
1. The registration of the guests is complete after providing a valid ID or passport.
2. The check in time is after 14:00 o’clock, unless previously agreed on an earlier hour. The payment is done during the check in.
3. The check out time is by 12:00 o’clock in the day of departure. After that hour the guests are to pay 50% of the price of room, unless reception staff is notified in advance about later time of departure.
4. The breakfast is served between 8:30 and 10:30 in the hotel’s restaurant.
5. Rooms must have the follow occupancy:
Single room – one guest;
Double room – two guests;
Double room + additional bed – three guests;
Apartments – two to four guest.
|Type of room||Price Sunday to Thursday||Price Friday and Saturday*|
|Single Room||50 BGN||55 BGN|
|Double Room||70 BGN||78 BGN|
|Apartment (1 or 2 people)||100 BGN||110 BGN|
|Apartment (3 or 4 people)||140 BGN||155 BGN|
The prices include: breakfast, local tax and VAT
– Children up to the age of 6 years stay for free (using the same bed with a parent).
– Children from 6 to 14 years old pay 20 BGN for Bed and Breakfast
8. In the hotel and the hotel’s property the following rules should be respected:
– After 23:00 o’clock it is desirable that all guests respect the other guests in the common rooms of the hotel and the rooms being mindful to their volume, to ensure a peaceful environment for all guests.
– Raising the volume, loud music or TV, slamming the doors or rattling the walls and floors are undesirable after 23:00 o’clock.
– For rough, long and sustained distortion of peace of the other guests in the hours for sleeping and resting and not observing the internal order rules, the offenders would be asked to leave their hotel rooms and pay the full cost of the room.
9. All the hotel’s rooms are non-smoking. All guests life is in danger if you smoke in the hotel rooms.
10. A sponge for cleaning shoes is available in dressing.
11.The password for the Wi-Fi Internet is: 010203040
For any requests the phone number of the reception is: +359896 060677